Chengdu J7 – Superior To The Mig-21 – A War Thunder Guide

[Music] [Applause] [Music] [Music] still one of my favorite planes guys I still love it this is the Chinese j7 welcome back folks I finally got my mig-21 the other day and I tell you what it is not the same aircraft I honestly kind of hate it the mig-21 III did

not like it so I started with the j7 this thing great plane love it I go to the mig-21 I feel like I'm driving a Honda Civic and I was in a Ferrari before big big big difference when it comes to your speeds and whatnot in your throttle so there was a lot of key differences between these aircraft that I'm gonna go through a little bit on these but I'm taking man to dedicate that more to another video maybe we'll do just a side-by-side comparison so you guys want to know how to fly this plane I'm gonna go through exactly how I fly it now this is a pretty good match I'll tell you what I don't get a ton of kills every match it's hit or miss yeah either have it in this plane around don't why do people bring props into a jet match you are not fast enough you cannot do anything please stop bringing props in the jet match alright enough said so I'm continuing on I'm not even gonna bother with him unless he pops his nose in front of me again so I'm continue on my goal in the j7 is to try and maintain supersonic because here's the thing down on the deck and even up at altitude I am faster than make 19's mid-90s may have amazing acceleration but they are not as fast as I am so trying to maintain supersonic we're getting a little bit slow here but I'll maintain it coming back into the dive will avoid that f4 diving back down here we go afterburner still on point nine four point nine six nine seven and where is the cloud there is supersonic this thing can do supersonic on the deck just don't break 1300 kilometers now after break 1, 300 kilometers an hour your wings will rip off here's that little p-51 again sorry guys you don't stand a chance stop bringing props into top tier moving on when killed down so I got a phantom off the right I got an f100 in the distance I haven't told you guys before I'm not a big fan of missiles I'm gonna go ahead and just pop it off see what he does maybe he'll turn waiting waiting waiting would you look at that he wasn't paying attention all right so two down he is flat spitting into the ground I'm not gonna waste my ammo trying to kill him even if he was about to get stolen by somebody else just not worth it you don't have a ton Amal you have 120 rounds in Splaine so we got the f4 see here in the distance he is gonna be faster than the big 19 so if he is smart the big 19's never gonna touch him this is my opportunity to try and get a hold of him he's pulling up he's gonna give me a nice broadside try and line up the shots but just a little off I think the writer kind of screwed me on that and that is the problem that you will have with this plane now I'm gonna tell you right now when you start making shots and stuff like that do short taps on the trigger you do not have enough ammo just a simple short tap usually that's at least 8 to 10 rounds when you have 120 rounds in England last very long so we got a little aggressive in that turn we went up we conserved a little bit of altitude and we came back down we were doing a respectable speed we should have hit that guy but don't know what happened continuing on Karen up here in the f4 kind of lurking away I'm gonna try and get a missile lock and fire it off and I'm just not gonna worry at that point make 21 up high pulling into the head on I don't want anything to do with it I'm gonna pull off Karen's getting a little slow bleeding a little speed because there's other people on them so I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can secure this shot now my biggest goal is I do not want to turn too much I'm doing straight line moon assassin here with a head-on missed the shot I still got 80 rounds that's a respectable amount of ammo I can still get plenty of kills Karen managed to take out the other f4 I'm not exactly sure what happened there but you start pulling but I realized if I keep this turn in I'm on bleed speed so I change targets too when it's going more in my direction pop off a shot miss him no big deal we only blew six rounds in that tap but at this point he is going way too fast I'm a little slow now here's the problem you see my engine starting to heat up a little bit I am in yellow right now if I keep burning on the deck it will start getting into the red so you have to be very conscious when you are down on the deck because this engine will overheat so you see I'm doing 0.

92 right now I'm actually accelerating a little bit I backed off the burner that's enough maybe 19's nice and slow we're gonna try and pull this shot off a little bit tight looking to see which one's gonna pull back in towards me I'm a little slow but that means I can stay inside their turn maybe 19's is trying to pull away a little bit now looks like he's going back for the souther target that is his mistake because now he is slow and he is gonna give me a nice broadside three down now we're gonna continue on see how my engines starting to get hot all right so we got moon assassin coming in here he's in a mig-21 as well I'm not gonna get involved because at this point I want to get my speed back so I'm gonna go ahead and do my best to try and get clear of the pack try and cool off my engine a little bit when I get the opportunity try to take one pop here at the mig-21 and not really paying attention not quite and at this point I am NOT gonna waste my ammo anymore on this guy because that is a very small target to hit so we back off the burner fairly safe there's nobody behind me moon assassins coming towards me looking for the head-on pop a short tap get rid of him 46 bullets left my engine is in the yellow which is okay at the moment but the second I started after burn it it will go red again so here we are so we back off the burner honestly I want to get down a little bit more towards 97 when I get into the prolonged matches that's what happens but I got another f4 f4 can't really turn that well so I'm just gonna kind of lure him out I'm not gonna try and go faster in him because I can't you just want to be careful and stay clear of that spray start pulling in I got to tease him a little bit because people are getting smarter about this plane and he is now on fire and he will die but he led me right to the airfield hand here we go sorry guys but I'll tell you one thing about straight from the airfield here's one thing it's yes I killed that guy on the airfield both those guys are dead on the airfield right now okay so here's the thing unless somebody straits their pilot and kills their pilot they're not actually dead now I'm not sure what your repair cost is but it isn't the same I thought it you didn't actually get a repair cost but somebody corrected me on that but I tell you what if you stay your plane if your pilot is alive it is not a death anyways that make twenty one's about to die as you can tell I'm about out of ammo and I'm gonna blow my ammo on this guy and it's not gonna work sometimes you get the shot sometimes you don't but I'm pulling behind him thought I could land it couldn't quite do it so this is where I will struggle sometimes especially with low speeds because these rounds they're not that slow but for some reason I can't hit something when it's right in front of me I can hit something two long distances I can hit things in a head-on but my god if it's right in front of me I cannot hit it so I'm out of ammo I'm just gonna kind of stay behind him just to tease him but my team's gonna go ahead and clean him up and that's the end of the match so I want to show you guys something real quick before we move on to another match now this is the very end this is the last guy he's an f4 he's been running and he is faster than me so it's really there's no point for me to afterburn and waste fuel and build up heat to try and chase him right now so I'm just gonna wait for him to do something stupid in this case I think if I was in his place I probably would have done the same thing and this is what I realized just how much power the j7 has so he kind of disappeared I'm looking around and then I see him he starts pulling up in front of me and he is going to go straight up beside aside okay he's last one left I will burn my afterburner I will burn my fuel I will overheat my engine to see what happens here and look at this eye right now the closing distance is just because of my angle but I am actually catching him and I'm gonna follow him all the way up until he stalls now here's the other thing you guys keep in mind any maneuver that I make if I roll left I roll right if I touch the elevator just a little bit I will bleed this speed so I'm trying to keep little little inputs as I can you see how everyone bleeds my energy but now I am right on his butt quick burst and he is gone look at this we're topping out at 10, 000 meters we just went from the deck to 10, 000 meters that's over 30, 000 feet this thing's got some power guys do not underestimate it so I'm gonna move on into another match here now that's a nighttime match and I am showing you this match because it demonstrates defensive flying because that is obviously probably gonna be one of your bigger problems to learn in this plane because if you're not doing it right you're gonna bleed too much speed you're gonna end up like a sitting duck because when you get down below 600 kilometres an hour this plane does not maneuver that well so we popped a shot at the hunter f6 and he is now crit and I think he's going to give up because he knows he's not gonna be able to fly for very long so one down I'm gonna move on at this point I know I'm subsonic so I'm gonna head dropped nose a little bit after Bern and try and get back up to speed so I'm just kind of looking around because this is a night match I do not want to stay spotted for too long because if I stay spotted more people see me the more people gang up on me so I'm looking at this f5 my my teammate over their passion fix he's working on them I hear something coming up and there it is it's g91 right below me honestly I don't even bother too much with g90 ones because they shouldn't even be facing us they shouldn't be facing SuperSonics I'm gonna talk about that a little bit later in the week some BR changes moving on so the f5 is coming down and this is where things start getting hairy because I put myself on the deck and I got a little bit slow now mig-17 f5 all these MiG's you can bleed enough speed to stave right behind them but do not follow them vertical unless you are guaranteed to have the shot so if I really wanted to I could probably air break him I could turn really hard I could back off the burner I could sit on him and I could kill him right now but I'm not going to because I know that there is others behind me and if I get slow I am gonna get popped by one of those f1 hundreds so I pull off I burn I grab a little speed and I start climbing I see that the f1 hundreds are not too interested in me right now so I pull back towards them hopefully I can get rid of one before they annihilate my team so we're moving on trying to grab my speed keep my nose in a slight down that helps with it and then I realized one of the f1 I'm kind of watching his dot he is pulling up in front of me so carefully not trying to bleed too much speed here this aircraft can maintain speed make an approach on the f100 long-distance shot I really think that should I hit but hey we didn't I'm gonna miss a few shots here and honestly this game probably would have gone a little bit better had I landed these shots g91 goes under my nose not even gonna bother just continue on make sure I'm not giving my butt to him then I realized there isn't make 19 behind me now this is gonna open up into that that opening clip that I had with the reversals on the mid-nineteenth I fought these guys for a very long time so here's one MIG 19 there's G 91 behind me I'm not as concerned about the G 91 because he does not maintain speed very well and I can accelerate beyond his speed in a heartbeat I am focused on these big 19 s so I drop my nose I try to pick up some speed and here we go there's another one behind me I'm doing subtle turns I do not want to pull these high alpha maneuvers this is not the time to do it because I will bleed too much speed and I will become a sitting duck so my goal is to try and stay in a straight line and just dodge these guys left and right now the MIG even the ass still has rudder issues if you stay on its rudder and you stay below its nose they will have a hard time hitting you this is something I talked about a long time ago with defensive flying so you see how I'm picking up my speed here comes a missile I got to pull a little bit to Tran dodge it so that sacrificed a little bit of speed now they're starting to get close I thought I could outrun these guys if it was just one of them I could have but fire missiles at me I had to dodge here comes another one now I bled a little bit more speed but I'm trying not to turn too hard one overshot me this other one's getting close I'm gonna go ahead and pull a little bit harder as he gets closer keep the afterburner and fire the shot but I missed him just gives me an opportunity to drop my nose just a little bit at least thought I did now I got another one right behind me so here we go we're gonna do the same thing trying to maintain my speed subtle maneuvers it doesn't take much to dodge their shots the goal against a MIG 19's is to try and maintain your speed because the second you get slow he actually can out turn you and he definitely out energy here we go here's round three they're trying again I got my speed back up to around 800 subtle turns back and forth staying under their nose this one's definitely overshot here comes a second one behind me things are getting kind of desperate I don't really want to be stuck in this fight for too much longer so I get a little bit more aggressive against this guy and this is where I said screw it buddy you're gonna die so I sacrificed my speed I pull straight up I misjudged his turn but he was slow and now he is dead I look around his buddy is now running away and that's probably a smart move because it's now a two-on-one situation and the odds are not in his favor so we don't see him for the rest of this match he ends up running towards the end but I am now free to back off my burner cool off my engine and start accelerating so I look back towards my airfield actually it's their airfield and looks like they're caught up in a match over top of the airfield so I'm gonna work my way back over there I don't have a ton of ammo I don't have a ton of fuel but it's enough because chances are by the time I get over there they're probably gonna be dead anyways so we fast forward and it looks like there's two left in total the g91 on the runway is sitting he is dead now this f-100 I have a feeling right now he feels like he is in control this situation because the f5 and the f-86 F probably can't keep up with him but he doesn't see me coming and this is I'll show you right now this is one of the dirty things that you can do with this aircraft this this energy bleed this this high alpha it'll work in your favor so he doesn't see me coming he can't out turn me but anyways we lob a bullet off and see at this point I am faster than him I back off the throttle I start pulling really hard I tapped the air brake for a split second and look at that that's dirty that is really really dirty but that is that maneuver you could actually do two MIG 17s you can do two F fours you can do two f1 hundreds it's dirty so I'm gonna go ahead and finish this off with a few little fights actually some that I thought I was going to to be honest now this f-100 he has good maneuverability throughout a lot of speeds especially at slower speeds he can continue to pull so I don't want to pull vertical on him I want to stay off his nose because those guns are very high velocity guns I don't want to dance in front of his nose so we pull off he lobbed a missile don't know why but I'm gonna stay down I'm gonna try and keep my speed I'm a little slow now honestly I could probably dive away and try and run away but he's probably gonna come close to catching me so here we pulled into him really bad maneuver I thought it was Ted thank God he missed now I'm pulling up inside him since he went vertical he was very slow coming down which gave him room to get inside my turn that was pure luck right there that he missed me but now he has definitely assured an overshoot and I'm just gonna lob a couple bullets at him and he is gone guys I thought I was gonna die there I really did but somehow it worked out so here's going into another match this is towards the end of it I just killed an f2 fairly clear so I know I can actually get dirty I know if I really want to I can bleed speed right now because there's nobody else around me and I have a little backup just in case and now this is this is the kind of I'm talking about this plane is so dirty you can do people dirty this poor f5 I almost overshot him I I almost did watch this so I back off my burner he's setting up for the overshoot he expects I just pull extremely hard extremely hard and look what just happens I stayed right behind him god that's dirty yes I love it so it's about time to wrap it up here let's go over a little recap on on the main points of the j7 now the j7 is faster than f100 it is faster than a MIG 19 so use that accordingly you don't have to fight a MIG 19 right away an f4 is faster than you but the thing is they only they I can't say they have the same acceleration but the acceleration above Mach is fairly comparably so you have time with an F fort but don't sit in front of its guns now you can out turn just about everything provided you have the speed do not get slow do not go vertical against the mid-nineteen against an f100 against an f4 even against a MIG 17 if you want you can pull these high alpha maneuvers but do not do them when you're in the middle of a pack they're very very dirty but they are also a very last-minute move because you sacrifice so much speed you could be a sitting duck if there was others around you work your hardest to try and maintain Mach throughout the fight at least close to Mach your acceleration is decent when you stay above Mach on the deck a MIG 19 is not gonna be able to catch you because they cannot do Mach on the deck 9 OS they won't be able to touch you because well they're not gonna do anything close the only thing that can catch you doing Mach is an f4 or maybe an f100 but you can easily out turn those guys honestly I think the j7 is a top dog of this patch right now now the f4 is fast it has a lot of guns but the j7 will just absolutely take a dunk on everything so these are my thoughts let me know if you guys have any questions leave a like comment subscribe if you haven't already really appreciate the support guys again I try to answer all the comments all the questions you know I'm gonna make mistakes I'm gonna miss things in this video so that's what the comments that's what the questions are therefore let me know what you got guys thanks for watching and we'll see you around.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến